Baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush top of tortillas with melted butter/margarine or spray with cooking spray.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle each tortilla lightly with the cinnamon mixture.
- Cut each tortilla into wedges or strips. Arrange the pieces in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake until the edges are dry and crispy, 8 to 12 minutes. Watch closely to avoid burning. Chips will crisp more as they cool.
- Allow to cool and remove from pan.
- Store leftovers in a closed bag or container.