4 bananas, chopped or sliced
3 cups (24 ounces) low-fat vanilla yogurt
2 cups low-fat granola (try Skillet Granola)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Divide half the chopped banana between six cups or bowls.
- Place 1/4 cup yogurt on top of banana in each cup.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup granola on top of yogurt in each cup.
- Repeat layers of banana, yogurt and granola. Eat right away or cover and refrigerate until eating.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Drizzle with honey and top with chopped nuts. (Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.)
- Try other fruit, such as strawberries, apples or oranges (Use 2 cups fruit for the recipe.)
- Use different flavors of yogurt, such as lemon or strawberry, or plain yogurt for less sugar.