Chicken and Black Bean Salsa Burritos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the beans, green onions, lemon juice, cumin, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Rub the chicken breasts with the chili powder, pepper and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Cook the chicken in a skillet over medium-high heat (350 degrees F in an electric skillet) for 5 to 7 minutes. Turn it over and cook until the internal temperature of the thickest part reaches 165 degrees F using a food thermometer, about 5 to 7 minutes longer.
- Let chicken cool; slice into strips or chunks.
- Divide cheese evenly between tortillas. Top the cheese with equal amounts of chicken and black bean salsa mixture.
- Roll up the burritos and wrap each one in foil.
- Bake burritos until the cheese melts, about 15 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Freeze extra lemon juice to use later.
- Cook your own dry beans. One can (15 ounces) is about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups drained beans.
- Try adding cilantro on top for more flavor.