Brown Rice with Corn and Beans
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Bring the vegetable broth and seasonings to boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add the rice, salsa, corn and beans. Turn heat to low, cover saucepan and let cook undisturbed for 10 minutes.
- Gently stir before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Broth can be made at home, purchased in a can or box or made using bouillon. For each cup of broth use 1 cup very hot water and 1 teaspoon or 1 cube bouillon.
- Substitute 1 1/3 cups of Farmers Market Salsa in place of the last three ingredients.