Personalized Pasta Salad
- Measure 6 cups of water into a (4 quart or larger) sauce pan.
- Bring water to a boil over high heat and add pasta. Cook until tender (about 8 to 10 minutes), stirring occasionally. Drain. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well.
- Add dressing; toss lightly.
- Add meat and vegetables, and toss again.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Substitute cooked beef, pork, tuna, salmon, turkey, shrimp, or hard-boiled egg for the chicken.