Pumpkin Smoothie in a Cup
¾ cup low-fat vanilla yogurt or 1 container (6 ounces)
¼ cup canned pumpkin
2 teaspoons brown sugar
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
⅛ teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or blender.
- Mix until smooth and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Top with granola or nugget type cereal for extra crunch.
- Extra canned pumpkin can be frozen to use later in main dishes, soups, chili or baked goods.
- Tastes great as a dip with cut fruit or graham crackers.