Print Recipe Color
Broccoli and Everything Salad
3 cups chopped broccoli (fresh)
1 medium carrot, diced
2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
½ cup raisins
¼ cup chopped onion
1 cup diced cooked protein (ham, chicken, turkey or tofu)
¼ cup low-fat mayonnaise
½ cup nonfat or low-fat plain yogurt
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon vinegar
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large bowl, mix together broccoli, carrot, celery, raisins, onion and protein.
- In a separate bowl, mix together mayonnaise, yogurt, sugar and vinegar.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to salad and mix well.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try adding apples or jicama.
- You can use dried cranberries instead of raisins.
- This salad can be prepared the day before and stored in the refrigerator.