Print Recipe Color
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chopped walnuts on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes. Stir occasionally until they are evenly toasted.
- Combine apples, celery, nuts, and raisins.
- Stir together yogurt, sugar, and lemon juice. Pour over apple mixture and toss lightly.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
The recipe video was created by the Oregon Dairy and Nutrition Council.
- Serve this dish with a whole-wheat roll for a hearty meal.
- Freeze extra lemon juice to use later.