Print Recipe Color
Not Your Everyday Apples
3 medium apples, chopped (3” diameter)
½ cup raisins
2 teaspoons soft margarine or butter
2 teaspoons brown sugar
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix apples with raisins, margarine, sugar and cinnamon.
- Place the mixture in a baking dish and cover loosely with foil. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try serving this recipe with vanilla or plain yogurt.
- No raisins? Use any dried fruit cut into bite-sized pieces, if needed.