Print Recipe Color
Corn Critter Salad
1 cup corn (frozen, fresh cooked, or canned, drained and rinsed)
1 cup black beans (cooked or canned, drained and rinsed)
2 Tablespoons diced bell pepper (any color)
2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
1 Tablespoon vinegar (try apple cider or rice vinegar)
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Enjoy now or chill until later.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- One large ear of corn makes about 1 cup of cut corn.
- Cook your own dry beans. One cup dry black beans will make about 3 cups cooked black beans.