Print Recipe Color
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
1 ¼ pounds Brussels sprouts
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
⅛ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and trim Brussels sprouts. Cut large Brussels sprouts in half from top to bottom Leave small Brussels sprouts whole.
- In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with the oil, salt and pepper.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Lining the baking sheet with foil or baking parchment will help with clean-up.
- Roast for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring once after 10 to 15 minutes. Sprouts should be tender and browned.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try adding other seasonings with the lemon juice such as red pepper flakes or parmesan cheese.