Print Recipe Color
Veggie Quesadillas with Cilantro Yogurt Dip
- Preheat large skillet over low heat (250 degrees in an electric skillet).
- Divide cheese, corn, beans, cilantro, peppers and shredded carrot between the tortillas, covering about half of each tortilla. Fold each tortilla in half over the filling.
- Place one or two folded tortillas on a dry skillet and heat until cheese is melted and tortilla is slightly golden, about 3 minutes.
- Turn over and cook other side until golden, about 1 minute.
- Remove to a plate and repeat until all tortillas are heated.
- Mix together nonfat yogurt, cilantro and salt to make the dip.
- Cut each quesadillas into wedges and serve immediately with the dip.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- One large ear of corn makes about 1 cup of cut corn.