Print Recipe Color
Spring Green Salad
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Wash and dry spinach, tear into pieces and chill.
- To prepare orange: Cut off peel and membrane of outer part of the sections. Using a paring knife, gently cut out sections from membrane edges. This will make orange sections with no outer membrane.
- In a small bowl or a jar with a tight fitting lid, add all dressing ingredients. Mix or shake well and set aside.
- Right before serving, toss orange sections and strawberries with walnuts and spinach. Add dressing to coat salad. Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Freeze extra orange and lemon juice to use later.