Print Recipe Color
Very Berry Muesli (‘mew-slee’)
1 cup low-fat fruit yogurt
1 cup old fashioned rolled oats (raw)
½ cup nonfat or 1% milk
½ cup dried fruit (try raisins, apricots, dates)
½ cup chopped apple (about 1/3 of a medium apple)
½ cup frozen blueberries
¼ cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In medium bowl, mix oats, yogurt and milk.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours.
- Add dried and fresh fruit, and mix gently.
- Serve scoops of muesli in small dishes. Sprinkle each serving with chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Muesli makes a delicious breakfast. Try drizzling with milk.
- Substitute any frozen, canned and drained, or fresh chopped fruit for apples and blueberries.
- Flavor boosters: cinnamon, grated orange peel.