Print Recipe Color
Easy Cheesy Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil or spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Mix beans, salsa, corn, chiles, garlic and half of the cheese together in a bowl.
- Warm each tortilla in a dry skillet and stack them on a plate.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of the bean mixture onto each tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla and place seam-side down in the baking dish.
- Pour enchilada sauce over the tortillas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until hot.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Substitute black beans or kidney beans for the pinto beans.
- Cook your own dry beans. One can (15 ounces) is about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups drained beans.
- Try substituting cooked chicken or turkey for beans.
- Topping ideas: hot sauce, avocado, black olives, green onion, lettuce, radishes, or low-fat plain yogurt or sour cream.