Print Recipe Color
Salmon Salad Mix
1. In a medium bowl, break up salmon and skin and mash small bones with a fork.
2. Add relish, yogurt, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
3. Mix together until well combined.
4. Chill before serving. Serve on a bed of salad greens or use as a sandwich filling.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Small salmon bones are soft after canning. They can be mashed and eaten for more calcium.
- Salmon skin is also soft after canning. Stir it in for healthy fats (omega-3 fatty acids).