Print Recipe Color
Banana Oatmeal Cookies
2 very ripe bananas
1 cup oats (quick-cooking or old fashioned rolled)
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon vanilla
½ cup raisins
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork until mostly smooth.
- Add oats, cinnamon, vanilla and raisins. Mix well.
- Drop the dough with a teaspoon onto the baking sheet. Flatten dough with the back of a spoon or bottom of a drinking glass.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
- Texture will be best when freshly made.
- Try dried cranberries or chopped nuts instead of raisins.