Print Recipe Color
- In a blender or food processor, combine beets, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, salt, pepper and tahini, if desired. Blend until smooth. For a thinner consistency, add 1 to 2 tablespoons water or beet juice.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Serve with carrot, celery or jicama sticks.
- Make a chunky version if you don’t have a blender or food processor; mash beets with a potato masher or fork to desired consistency. Add remaining ingredients and water or beet juice if needed.