Print Recipe Color
¼ cup mayonnaise (regular or light)
½ cup low-fat buttermilk (see Notes)
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir until smooth. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- For a thinner dressing, add an extra 2 to 3 Tablespoons of buttermilk.
- No buttermilk? Place 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar in measuring cup and fill to the 1 cup line with milk. Stir and let set to thicken slightly.