Print Recipe Color
Veggie and Egg Rice
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet). Add eggs and scramble. Remove cooked eggs and set aside.
- Add small amount of water to pan and cook vegetables until tender crisp.
- Add cooked rice, garlic powder and ground ginger and stir to heat through, breaking up lumps by pressing against pan.
- Add cooked chicken and cook until heated.
- Add green onions and cooked egg, and heat through.
- Serve with soy sauce or hot sauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Use leftover ham or pork in place of chicken.
- Use brown rice to include whole grains.