Print Recipe Color
Glazed Carrots and Snow Peas
- Bring a pan of water to a boil. Boil carrots for 7 to 9 minutes and remove from water. Boil pea pods for 2 to 3 minutes and remove from water.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add the cornstarch to the butter and stir together.
- Add the cooked carrots, snow peas and brown sugar to the skillet. Heat and stir for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Photo and recipe adapted from Nutrition Matters.
- No baby carrots? Cut regular-sized carrots in thin disks and cook with snow peas and brown sugar.