Print Recipe Color
Cucumber and Tomato Salad
2 medium cucumbers, chopped
2 medium tomatoes, chopped (try Roma tomatoes)
¼ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup low-fat plain yogurt or sour cream
2 Tablespoons dry dill or 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped dill
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, yogurt and dill.
- Stir sauce into vegetables.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Use fresh chopped cilantro instead of dill.
- Add 2 cups of thinly sliced radishes.
Recipe adapted from Nutrition Matters.