Print Recipe Color
Roasted Radishes with Peas
1 bunch radishes, (approximately 10 radishes) washed, trimmed and cut into quarters
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup peas (fresh, thawed from frozen, or canned and then drained)
¼ teaspoon pepper
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon dried dill (optional)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, mix radishes with oil, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle peas over the radish mixture and roast until peas are heated through.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with lemon juice and dill, if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Freeze extra lemon juice to use later.