Print Recipe Color
6 cups cooked potatoes, cubed into bite-sized pieces (about 6 small potatoes)
1 ½ cups chopped celery (about 3 stalks)
¼ cup chopped onion (1⁄4 medium onion)
¼ cup sliced black olives
½ cup mayonnaise
½ cup nonfat or low-fat plain yogurt
1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
1 Tablespoon vinegar
1 Tablespoon sugar
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, vinegar and sugar.
- Add cooked potatoes, celery, onion and olives. Stir to mix evenly.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- For extra flavor and crunch, add ¼ cup chopped dill or sweet pickles.
- Try using sweet onions, which have a mild flavor even when raw.