1 1⁄2 Tablespoons toasted sesame oil
1⁄2 teaspoon hot chili oil
1 package (10 ounces) salad greens or 6 cups of other lettuce
1 bunch green onions, sliced diagonally
1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro leaves
1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, rinsed
1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
1 package (6 ounces) snow peas, sliced diagonally
2 cups cooked boneless chicken meat, shredded
- Mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Toss greens, carrot, onion and cilantro with dressing.
- Drain mandarin oranges and water chestnuts, then add to salad.
- Add snow peas and chicken; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with chopped, dry roasted peanuts
Serve with sliced melon and a whole wheat roll.
Tab 2 Content (Recipe Categories):