1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
2⁄3 cup canned chopped peaches
2⁄3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Divide yogurt between 2 clear glasses or dishes.
- Spoon half of the peaches and blueberries on top of the yogurt.
- Sprinkle each sundae with granola.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Substitute any fruit you have on hand: try sliced bananas, canned mandarin oranges, or grapes cut in half.
- Try different flavors of yogurt like lemon or strawberry.
- whole wheat toast with peanut butter
Tab 2 Content (Recipe Categories):
Tab 5 Content:
Our Berry Magazine features this recipe: