|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cooking time: 20 minutes||Total time: 30 minutes|
3 medium apples (3” diameter)
2 teaspoons soft butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash the apples and chop into small pieces.
- Mix apples with raisins, butter or margarine, sugar and cinnamon.
- Place the mixture in a baking dish and cover loosely with foil. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try serving this recipe with vanilla yogurt!
Tab 2 Content (Recipe Categories):