|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cooking time: 30 minutes||Total time: 40 minutes|
6 bananas, sliced lengthwise
6 Tablespoons brown sugar
1⁄2 cup raisins, or other dried chopped fruit
- Lightly spray or oil a 9x13-inch pan.
- Arrange the split bananas in the pan.
- Top evenly with brown sugar, small pieces of margarine, raisins and pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Tab 4 Content:
Our Banana Magazine features this recipe:
Tab 2 Content (Recipe Categories):