1⁄2 pound (2 cups) Brussels Sprouts
1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Cover bulgur with boiling water and let stand until soft, about 30 minutes. Pour off any excess water.
- Rinse and trim Brussels sprouts. Cut in half lengthwise then slice crosswise into thin strips.
- In a large bowl combine bulgur, Brussels sprout strips, cranberries and nuts.
- In a small bowl or jar with a lid, combine orange juice, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix or shake well. Pour dressing over salad and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Tab 4 Content:
Our Brussels Sprouts Magazine features this recipe:
Tab 2 Content (Recipe Categories):