|Prep time: 15 minutes||Cooking time: 10 minutes||Total time: 25 minutes|
1 pound (2 cups) Brussels sprouts ( trimmed and halved lenghtwise)
2 teaspoons margarine or butter
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, dill weed, lemon juice and salt. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté sprouts (cut side down) in margarine until they begin to brown.
- Stir. Add water. Cover. Steam until the water is gone and sprouts are tender crisp, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Mix sprouts with lemon dill sauce. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Tab 4 Content:
Our Brussels Sprouts Magazine features this recipe:
Food Hero Monthly Recipe: