|Prep time: 5 minutes||Cooking time: 45 minutes||Total time: 50 minutes|
1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with juice
2 teaspoons garlic powder or 8 cloves garlic
1 Tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and slice the zucchini.
- Lay zucchini in a pie pan and pour tomatoes and juice over the top.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and cheese on zucchini.
- Bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- sliced fruit
- glass of low fat milk
Tab 1 Content (Tips or Involve Kids):
Tab 4 Content:
Depending on their skills, show kids how to:
- Wash and dry zucchini
- Use a can opener
- Sprinkle parmesan