|Prep time: 5 minutes||Cooking time: 20 minutes||Total time: 25 minutes|
1 1⁄4 pounds Brussels sprouts
1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and trim Brussels sprouts. Cut large Brussels sprouts in half from top to bottom; leave small Brussels sprouts whole.
- In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with the oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Lining the baking sheet with foil or baking parchment will help with clean-up.
- Roast for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring once after 10 to 15 minutes. Sprouts should be tender and browned.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Tab 2 Content (Recipe Categories):
Tab 5 Content:
Our Brussel Sprouts Magazine features this recipe: