|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cooking time: 15 minutes||Total time: 25 minutes|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Wash asparagus spears and trim off tough ends. Leave whole or cut into shorter lengths
3. In a large bowl, toss spears with the oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Place spears in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Lining the baking sheet with foil or baking parchment will help with clean-up.
5. Roast for 12 to 15 minutes or until the asparagus pieces are lightly browned. Thick spears will take a longer baking time.
6. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.