|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cooking time: 15 minutes||Total time: 25 minutes|
1 1⁄2 Tablespoons spaghetti or pizza sauce
1 Tablespoon grated cheese
4 Tablespoons chopped vegetables, fruits, and/or cooked meat
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly toast English muffin.
- Spread with spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce.
- Add cheese and pizza toppings of your choice.
- Bake 5-7 minutes until muffin is lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool slightly before eating.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try a variety of fruits and vegetables such as onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, pineapple, and tomato.
- Add cut up cooked meat like chicken or sausage.
- Try whole wheat English muffins for added fiber.
- a side salad
- sliced fruit
- a glass of low-fat milk
Tab 2 Content (Recipe Categories):
Tab 5 Content:
Depending on their skills, show kids how to:
- Prep toppings
- Spread sauce on crusts
- Build their own pizzas