|Prep time: 15 minutes||Cooking time: 10 minutes||Total time: 25 minutes|
6 apples, peeled, cored and quartered
- Place apples and water in a 2 quart microwave safe dish.
- Cover apples with microwave-safe cover or plastic wrap and cook on high for 6 to 8 minutes or until apples are easily pierced with a fork.
- Add sugar and cinnamon.
- Use a potato masher or fork to make smooth or chunky applesauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Frozen apple slices work great in this recipe.
Tab 4 Content:
Our Apple Magazine features this recipe:
Food Hero Monthly Recipe: