1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (raw)
1 cup low-fat yogurt
½ cup non-fat or 1% milk
½ cup berries, fresh or frozen
½ cup chopped apple
1. In a medium bowl, mix oats, yogurt, and milk.
2. Add the fruit now or add just before eating.
3. Cover and refrigerate oatmeal mixture for 6-12 hours.
4. Serve scoops of oatmeal in small dishes, or spoon into small containers with lids for grab-and-go breakfasts.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Yield: 4 servings, almost 1 cup each
Prep time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: 6-12 hours