1⅓ cups all-purpose flour, try half whole wheat
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup nonfat or 1% milk
2 Tablespoons oil
1. Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Stir in milk and oil until a soft dough forms.
2. Turn dough onto a clean, lightly floured surface and knead 6 to 8 times. Dough should feel soft but smooth; not sticky. Shape dough into a ball. Turn the bowl upside down over the dough. Let sit for 10 minutes.
3. On a baking sheet, roll or press dough into a 12-inch circle.
4. Bake crust at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and add your choice of sauce and toppings.
6. Return to oven and bake until light golden brown, 12 to 20 minutes. Serve hot.
7. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Makes one 12-inch circle
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 to 30 minutes