Compra y Ahorro
- Store brands can be less expensive than national brands.
- Buying yogurt in larger containers instead of single serving containers can save you money. Check the cost per ounce on the grocery shelf price tag.
- Check the ‘best by’ or ‘use by’ date on the package and choose the longest time for use.
- Greek yogurt may cost more than regular yogurt.
- Yogurt may be easier to digest for people with lactose intolerance.
❁ Yogurt provides calcium, protein and healthful (probiotic) bacteria.
Última actualización: 07/12/17