Almacenar Bien, Desperdiciar Menos
- After purchasing or harvesting from the garden:
- Wrap salad greens in a slightly damp towel, place in plastic bag or container, seal, and store in the refrigerator.
- Rinse greens well with cool running water just before serving; pat leaves dry.
- Greens in bags or containers are often pre-washed and ready to eat.
- Green salads can be made as early as a day before serving. Add the dressing just before serving to keep the greens more crisp.
Última actualización: 12/20/16