These are the best cookies! All my friends eat them before I get any! (make a big batch!)
Healthy Carrot Cake Cookies
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugars, oil, applesauce, eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the dry ingredients.
- Blend the dry ingredients into the wet mixture. Stir in the carrots and raisins.
- Drop the dough by a teaspoon onto the baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Store in an airtight container.
This recipe is sooooo good! I will use it repetedly!
These taste really good, but are more like a soft muffin cookie. Followed recipe exactly, but was very sticky in the end, needed to use napkins!
Kids and adults love this cookie. I always make a double batch and freeze some to have a smart treat on hand.
Thank you so much for sharing this Healthy Carrot Cake Cookies recipe. I want to try it at home. I want to bake a cake for my kids. They always told me to bake then i was looking for a cake that has a carrot flavor. Then I finally found this recipe..Once again Thank you so much for posting this.
These cookies are so wholesome, rustic and delicious looking. I love the spices that have been used and the raisins, carrots, apple sauce, oats and brown sugar go so well together. Its a great snack for the kids.
I followed recipe exactly, kids loved it. They are constantly asking me for me to make it again!
Use the "Cooking for a Crowd" version of this recipe when you have an event - it's so popular! You bake this recipe as a bar in a 1/2 or 1/4 size sheet pan, spreading the batter about 1 1/2 inches thick. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. An easy way to serve hundreds of people!