These make the morning go a little easier! I bake them the night before for a quick, portable breakfast!
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs and oil. Mix well until smooth.
- In another bowl, stir together the flours, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt. Add to the pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Stir in raisins and nuts.
- Drop the dough by a tablespoon on to a greased baking sheet, 1 inch apart.
- Gently flatten each cookie with the back of a spoon.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until tops are dry and begin to brown.