LOVE THESE! So few ingredients and so quick, plus little clean up, you can put the tofu on anything or eat it plain like my small kiddos like! Never any leftovers....we do use a 12oz package of tofu so either cut down the recipe or use the extra sauce on our rice or stif fry for the night....
- Press water out of the tofu, and cut how you choose: triangles, cubes, slices or sticks.
- Mix marinade ingredients in a bowl; add tofu; marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain tofu and place pieces on a baking sheet. Foil on the baking sheet makes cleanup easy.
- Bake until the tofu is firm and lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Turn pieces once during baking.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
These are so delicious! We served them to 4th grade classes in multiple schools, over 400 students tried them, and they were a huge hit. We used the soy/lime marinade and extra firm tofu. Very easy to make and tasty.
I've made this for my family about 8 times, and have tried each marinade. We have a vegetarian in the house and this one is a big hit with everyone!