- Pound to an even thickness – about 1 inch. Cover boneless, skinless pieces with plastic wrap and use a heavy skillet or can to flatten. Lightly season as desired
- Sauté 1 minute per side in a lightly oiled skillet over medium-high heat. Pieces will be lightly browned
- Cover skillet with a tight-fitting lid. Reduce heat to low; cook for 10 minutes. Do not lift lid.
- Turn off heat. Let rest for 10 minutes without removing lid.
- Check temperature. If below 165 degrees F in thickest part, return to low heat until temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours or freeze for longer storage.
This nutrition information is an estimate based on federal food data. Your recipe may vary. Serving size follows FDA guidelines.