When kids help make healthy food, they are more likely to try it.
Show kids how to:
- tear bread
- beat eggs
- measure ingredients
- In a medium bowl break up the salmon into small pieces.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
- Lightly press about ½ cup of the mixture into a 3 to 4 inch patty that is about 1 inch thick. Repeat to make 4 patties total.
- Lightly spray or oil a large skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Add the patties and cook until they are golden brown, about 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.