Cooking for a crowd?
1 1⁄4 poundszucchini, whole
2 teaspoonsvegetable oil
1⁄4 teaspoongarlic powder
1⁄4 teaspoondried oregano
1⁄8 teaspoonblack pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash zucchini and cut into 3-inch lengths.Then cut each 3-inch section into ½-inch thick sticks.
- In a bowl or plastic bag, combine zucchini sticks with oil, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper. Place in a single layer onto a large baking sheet. Be careful to not crowd the pieces of zucchini. Lining the baking sheet with foil or parchment will help with cleanup.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned but still tender-crisp.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Last updated: 10/11/17