Breakfast Pumpkin Cookies
Click a link below if you need a version of this recipe that serves:
Depending on their skills, show kids how to:
- Measure flours and other dry ingredients
- Crack and beat eggs
- Mix dough
- Help spoon dough onto pan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs, and oil thoroughly.
- Blend dry ingredients and add to pumpkin mixture.
- Add raisins and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased baking sheet, 1 inch apart.
- Gently flatten each cookie (use a spoon, bottom of glass, or palm of your hand).
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown.