Cooking for a crowd?
3 cupsfrozen or fresh blueberries
2 teaspoonsmargarine, softened
1 Tablespoonall-purpose flour
1 Tablespoonbrown sugar
1⁄2 cupold fashioned rolled oats
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place frozen blueberries in a 9-inch pie plate. If using fresh blueberries, wash and drain before placing in a 9-inch pie plate.
- In a small bowl, use a fork to mix margarine, flour, sugar, oats and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle oat mixture over the blueberries.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. Enjoy while warm!
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Last updated: 09/27/17