16 ouncesblock firm, extra firm, tofu, fresh or frozen/thawed
2 TablespoonsReduced sodium soy sauce
2 TablespoonsVinegar (balsamic, cider, or rice)
1 Tablespoonhoney or brown sugar
1 TablespoonVegetable oil or Sesame oil
1⁄3 cupReduced sodium soy sauce
1⁄3 cuplime juice
3 TablespoonsVegetable oil or Sesame oil
- Press tofu, and cut how you choose: triangles, cubes, slices or sticks
- Mix marinade ingredients; add tofu; marinate for at least 30 minutes
- Drain tofu and place pieces on a baking sheet. Foil on the baking sheet makes cleanup easy.
- Bake at 350 degrees until the tofu is firm and lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Turn pieces once during baking.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours
Last updated: 04/20/18