Asian Beef and Noodles
- Los Arándanos Rojos - Store Well
1⁄2 poundlean ground beef (15% fat)
2 packagesoriental flavor instant ramen-style noodles, broken into small pieces
16 ouncesfrozen Asian-style vegetables, or any other frozen vegetables
1 Tablespoonfresh ginger or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
2 clovesgarlic, minced, or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet), brown ground beef and cook until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add 2 cups of water and ONE seasoning packet to cooked beef and mix well.
- Add frozen vegetables, green onion, ginger, and garlic and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add ramen noodles, reduce heat to low, and simmer 3-5 minutes until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Last updated: 08/15/17