|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cooking time: 15 minutes||Total time: 25 minutes|
1 can (5 ounces) tuna in water, drained
1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
1 can (10.5 ounces) low sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
8 ounces egg noodles (4 1/2 cups dry)
1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
1⁄3 cup nonfat or 1% milk
- Cook noodles using package directions. Add peas for last three minutes. Drain.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Add to drained noodles, and stir well.
- Cook on low heat, stirring often, until heated through. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Mushroom soup can be substituted for Cream of Chicken.
- Try whole wheat egg noodles.
- Reheat the casserole in the microwave if it has cooled before serving.
Tab 2 Content (Recipe Categories):